Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Can’t believe I missed this, what a guy

Welcome to about 3 years ago, that one was well done in fairness

That one is a nice addition to the canon though. His increasing mirth builds perfectly alongside how Liverpools potentially historic season disintegrated into a disastrous shitshow.

There’s some lads going to be genuinely upset when the league isn’t actually taken off Liverpool.

Have ye seen the original of it?

It’s such a crap story that it’s nearly funnier than if it was actually a funny story

I hope they have the chance to win it. They’ve been the best team. No sports man wants to see anyone lose out on something they’ve earned

They’ll be sorry they cheered on their parents’ deaths in the desperate hope of getting some bragging rights on an internet forum.

Probably the best pass of all time. And not a bad finish either.

Unreal. Chelsea were actually lucky at the time it was given cause if not, a penalty would have been given plus a red card to Petr.

1 Like

So do I but I think the FA calling off all leagues below the conference is preparing people for the worst

Hendo Hendo Hendo

3 Likes

Captain. Hero. Role Model

Liverpool’s Champions League or European Cup victories are being shown over the next few days (I think) on Either Sport 2 possibly. The 1977 final is on tonight in any event and you can work from there.

You’ll never work again.

1 Like

Proof that Klopp is operating on a tight budget.

1 Like

FSG tugging the strings tight

All jokes aside I think Klopps comments were awful. It was unfortunate for Liverpool to be playing Madrid but it stinks imo.

1 Like

Klopp has destroyed you.

He destroyed his reputation imo

one of the richest clubs in the world and they expect the taxpayer to pay their staff, disgusting

2 Likes