Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Firminho really makes that Liverpool team purr

The liverplixes are very insecure about winning the league. They aren’t ready for it

He hasn’t scored in the league at Anfield since March 2019. Some man to occupy space though.

You must if you felt the need to reply

Mane wouldn’t have scored that goal without Firmino. Nor would have Salah

Hopefully City win tonight so Liverpool can seal the title and display how superior they are to them by smashing them to seal it

1 Like

You’d feel if they don’t win it by beating City in that game it will put an asterisk beside the title win alright.

I wouldn’t fancy Liverpool’s chances at the Etihad at the moment. City are a machine, playing some serious ball.

They won’t lay a glove on this Liverpool team

He gave a 5 yard sideways pass to Salah. There’s a cult about this lad. Even John Barnes bought into it. Klopp knows though. He was desperate for Werner.

Ederson might.

It should be a cracker the way both teams are playing at the moment. And could be more perfect if it decides whether Liverpool win the title that day

He’s occupying your head alright.

Maybe one day LFC will win the league legitimately and people will give a shit then

Yeah you don’t sound like you care at all

3 Likes

I care about real football and real people. Im very much the opposite of everything LFC stand for

Its a shame no one could put it up to Liverpool, they deserved a better challenge. But they were simply just that good.

I think the quality of City spurred liverpool to the mindset that they needed to win every game to win the league. Then not replacing Kompany and Laporte out injured fucked it up for City before it even started

Ooooft

:rofl:

City are a far better pure footballing team… Unreal in full flow. A top centre half and they’ll be unstoppable next year.