Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

It’d be great for them if it was. Being shit hasn’t suited their fans at all. @dodgy_keeper might even make a reappearance in a football thread in the next few weeks

1 Like

United fans thinking Coach Ole is in a title race is fantastic.

2 Likes

They’ll start caring about football again.

I still think City are the team to stop.

If they get on a run of 7/8 wins, nobody will stop them this season.

1 Like

I was coming it to say the exact same thing :rofl:

They can wish all they like

Shaping up for a great run in. City lurking, Spuds will grind it out, United unbeatable, Villa, Leicester, Everton, Chelsea all only a good run away from the top of the table

Stroke of genius by Pep to get the Christmas break.

He’ll give out like fuck when they’ve a backlog but at least they’ll be fresh for chelsea

If United put the B team out for the Europa League and keep their main lads injury free, I can’t see why they won’t be in the running coming down the stretch.

It’s a bit disingenuous to think they won’t be

2 Likes

Pity the season is about to be called off.

Postponed I’d imagine.

Hard to postpone when Euros are in summer. They have little leeway to rearrange games.

They’ll have to fuck the euros off. Hopefully it’s the final nail in the coffin for international football

Ah here international football is amazing.

Any team who puts a run together can win it.

75% of the matches mean fuck all

I said here last week. Any team that does go 7+ wins on the bounce won’t be caught.

I think Spurs are very dangerous. If they recapture early season form they’ll be hard beaten

Man City will win this unfortunately. Liverpool have relinquished a great opportunity to build up an early lead.