Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Redmen not firing but good to see Thiago lad back

2 Likes

Weā€™ll seeā€¦ 4/5 of the Liverpool squad have had covid and it seems to have taken something out of them. Salah, Mane and Trent in particular have gone off the boil since.

If I was to throw a few quid down (and I wonā€™t as I donā€™t bet), itā€™s City for me. Having players who know how to win multiple titles will stand to them.

Mane should have gone down really. Blatant peno.

That was a shocking match

City arenā€™t playing anywhere near well enough. Theyā€™ve to hope Aguero stays fit for 20+ games all competitions to have any chance

Some lads are fooling themselves here, looking at the teams playing last night and tonight youā€™d be backing United to push on from here

Woeful. As Iā€™ve been saying Liverpool are desperately out of form. I genuinely think covid has taken something out if Salah and Maneā€¦ they are way off the boil. Trent has been awful this year too. Still creating chances tho and Thiago might be the catalystā€¦ all become too predicable and Liverpool have no plan b.

Salah was shocking there tonight.

Robertson was Liverpools only outlet. Trent needs to realise what he is and stop the hollywood passes all the time.

Fabinho is the best player in that current set up by a million miles

1 Like

When is Jota back? Jota and Thiago back motoring for the last 15 or so games will be great.

Where does Jota play?

Attackā€¦ Moves around from game to game. So far largely for Firmino

Iā€™d say Jota is another month or so? Did they say in the commentary that Thiago has missed 16 games (all comps) since the Everton game?

Liverpool were very fortunate with injuries last season. Not so this season. But thatā€™s the way itā€™s going to go sometimes.

A spine of Fabinho - Thiago - Jota reads lovely.

1 Like

Could they play all four? Firmino drops in anyway. That would be awesome to see

I donā€™t think Jota is the magical answer but at least heā€™d take some pressure off the others

Heā€™s a getter of goals and works hardā€¦ Heā€™s still fitting in to the system. Doesnā€™t have the creativity of Bobby alright.

Jota is a big miss. Playing him in a dead rubber looks a costly error

Spurs early season form and indeed form all season has been very scratchy bordering on fairly poor.

They looked awesome for a time with Son and Kane complementing each other to great effect