Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Utd have been after Jota for months… Be a kick in the bollix if he goes to Liverpool.

United don’t have an iota.

I thought Klopp was against spending money?

Probably sell Harry Wilson and Rhian Brewster to cover most of the costs. Wilson looks like a decent player.

Who?

Harry Wilson and Rhian Brewster.

Who are dey?

Wilson was with Bournemouth on loan last year and Brewster with Swansea. The latter has potential.

Is yer man talking rope saying they’ll cover the costs for thiago and jota?

Theyll get about 30m for both if they go.

They’ll cover the costs of one of them anyway. Harry Wilson would fetch at least €20 million. Scored more Premier League goals than Bernardo Silva last season.

Who’s gonna buy Harry Wilson for €20m

Liverpool will have to keep one of them to cover home grown players… One will go for 20m and along with the Hoever money will cover Thiago… Can’t see Origi or Shaq being happy so wouldn’t be surprised to see one or both go.

Better player than Dominic Solanke who fetched €19 million. I’d like to see Wilson get a chance at Liverpool but unlikely with the current front 3. Wilson is a good player.

There needs to be an investigation into how Liverpool are getting so much for these types of players

Agents fees :eyes:

Buy young sell high is the biz model.

Thiagos fee is 5m a year for 4 years

Degsy Loverns wages will cover that

AdLa and Clyne big earners gone too

Forgot about the big dog’s transfer fee covering the Greek young lad’s fee. I’d imagine Edwards will do a serious job getting back a fair bit of the 55m spent on Thiago and Jota.

1 Like

Grujic, Wilson, Brewster, Shaq and Origi on the chopping block