Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

They were electric on the break there.

Barnes & McMahon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Bruno and pogba will both start Iā€™d say, with McTominay and Fred in the middle. If Martial is fit heā€™ll be up top with Rashford on the right, if Martial isnā€™t fit then Iā€™d say he could go with Greenwood on the right, Rashford in the middle and Pogba on the left. Donā€™t think heā€™ll start Cavani

They should start Rashford, Greenwood and Martial against the slow defence they will face.

I got so drunk that day I fell through a hatch of a bar Del Boy style. Got up and carried on drinking as if nothing had happened. It was about 7pm.

1 Like

Here we go?

1 Like

Iā€™d take himā€¦ Give them the 6m and be done with it.

Cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes

Keane was proven correct here. Just like when he pointed Liverpool had a shambolic defence and Klopp head exploded over it.

No way he drops Pogba. Itll be mctominay fred bruno then pogba and rashford. Last one should be cavani but you never know, he occasionally does something mental like putting James in for his pace. Martial looked injured the other night, either that or he was ashamed of how bad his miss a few seconds earlier was.

Nurse !!!

Thatā€™s what I said, Pogba will start

I despise Liverpool and all the pretend scouse this means more banter merchants here but Fabinho is unreal and would start in any serious football team automatically. Fabinho and Thiago would be an incredible midfield duo. The oirish scousers, of course, like lads that run around and put tackles in but thatā€™s what youā€™re deaing with here. Christ, I hate every tfk Liverpool supporter.

1 Like

You should try and absolve yourself of those negative feelings, you can see what itā€™s done to @BruidheanChaorthainn

2 Likes

Yeah - He posts where he wants.

2 Likes

He posts where he waaaaaaants, @BruidheanChaorthainn, he posts where he wants

2 Likes

He brought corona from cheltenham
Heā€™s never going back again
@BruidheanChaorthainn posts where he wants

3 Likes

We can all have a bit of laugh but posting something like that is a bit of cuntish thing to do.

Too far

1 Like

@mickee321