Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

A bit of fun lads.

3 Likes

If he can come through this with his confidence intact heā€™ll do alright ā€¦ heā€™s only 19 yet is he?

iā€™d give him time. Heā€™s a young lad playing in a back 4 with a midfielder and trent - who is completely out of form and people are expecting him to be Virgil.

He has a bit about him I think

The miss of the ball for Rasfordā€™s goal was poor tho.

they all make mistakes. Virgil has a clanger in him as well.

He is tidy on the ball, bit slow alright but he takes up good positions. Possibly not suited to Klopp and the high line at all. Heā€™ll make a fine centre half somewhere though

He looks very slow tbh . Time will tell .

Heā€™s too slow. Grand on the ball and a bit rash but heā€™s becoming too easy a scapegoat.

Yeah ā€¦ If he keeps his confidence heā€™ll do alright for himself.

the majority of centre backs would looks slow isolated against a forward. He is getting hung out to dry.

He was playing conference football not so long ago - itā€™s a huge jump.

Robertson was at fault for a goal as well but he gets a pass. Heā€™s made some awful clangers and TAA has been in dreadful form.

The press is broken and the high line is getting exposed.

I think Van Dijkā€™s absence has shown how brilliant he really is. you only see how great the great ones are when they arenā€™t there.

I didnt see the first half ā€¦But there was a midfielder ahead of Robertson who could have caught Greenwood but just stopped running ā€¦ Also - where were both centre halves for that goal?

TAA doesnā€™t bother defending anymore. Hilarious watching him when Cavani hit the post.

As makeshift backlines go, the Gini, Can, Lovren lineup wasnā€™t the worst. Klopp could mix it up with a Gini, Fab, Robertson back 3, Trent and Kostas as WB. Hendo & Thiago in midfield with the regular front 3. Iā€™ll give it a go on football manager once Iā€™ve the league won.

that was Curtis Jones. I wouldnā€™t be gone on him now kid

1 Like

It hasnt translated to the pitch for him anyway to date.

for a young lad youā€™d be expecting them to burst their bollix and look to get involved. He went hiding yesterday, didnā€™t put it about, didnā€™t show for the ball.

Got on a bit when he dropped back into midfield alright and has this little thing where heā€™ll stop after hitting a ball and admire it. Thatā€™s no good

Jones was playing much better earlier in the season when the team were functioning. Heā€™s gone back into his shell massively during the team slump.

yeah itā€™s not ideal for young lads - they need the seasoned proā€™s to step up around them.

I thought Salah was a disgrace yesterday. To be honest. He didnā€™t try a leg

Salah has given two interviews in the press in recent weeks angling for either a move or a pay raise.