Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Salah is wrecked. The last few years of running around like a mad man is catching up on him and a few more

is he stroppy because they signed Jota?

mate, they all had nearly 3 months off last season. Thatā€™s bullshit

1 Like

And he got the covids

It seems the club are prioritising new deals for Alisson and VVD ahead of Salah. word is heā€™s not happy about that

sell him. Youā€™ll get a big deal for him. If heā€™s gonna be acting the cunt, the other two are way more important

1 Like

Agreedā€¦ Sell now and get 90m. Can get 2 decent players in with that money and Jota is there alsoā€¦

90m is probably about right. He probably wouldnā€™t go back to Italy so your looking at PSG, the BIg Spanish clubs or Bayern or Dortmund.

Wonder would Poch make use of him?

Moneyballers trying to piss off a prized asset so they can sell him for multimillions. Seems fair enough to me.

Yesterday Liverpool were minus VVD , Gomez and Henderson . There is a bit of athleticism missing there

and leadership. With Henderson and VVD anyway. Milner is a great lad but he hasnā€™t the legs anymore to do it himself.

3 Likes

Zing.

Agreed. Moneyballers have finite resources. Canā€™t hand out tens of millions to the likes of Jones, Mata and Young to lay out training cones and mentor Brandon Williams

if other clubs know Salah is forcing a move the price will drop no? Surely you play ball and say heā€™s a prized asset and he is happy here, show me the money

Ah, the old ā€˜my billionaire american investors are more worthy than your billionaire American investorsā€™ argument.

Strange logic to think that Salah who scored both goals is the issue

1 Like

Heā€™s contracted till summer 23? Plenty of time to play hardball if they want but who says Salah is trying to force the move? Plenty of reports theyd be happy to let him go for the right money. I think its madness selling your best striker myself if thatā€™s what they are at.

Selling pillowcovers in the far east for 30 years pays for a lot of Phil Jonesā€™.

Salah has been the best of the front three this season. And by a distance I would say. For whatever reason he seems to attract most of the criticism.

Firminoā€™s form has been ropey for a year now (although I actually thought he played quite well yesterday). There seems little focus on Mane who has been really poor by his standards this season.

Seems like Madrid are focused on Mbappe and/or Halland for next Summer anyway. I doubt Salah is a priority for them. Iā€™d say heā€™s just looking for a new contract.

Checked there. He has 13 goals in 16 PL starts and 6 goals in other competitions. Heā€™s clearly the issue with the team