Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

It’s a great excuse for a player who was always slow and unathletic to appear as if they once had something

3 Likes

Some lanky cunt at full forward who isn’t even good for hitting lads. You can be guaranteed he has at least one ashguard too

“Lagging Jackets” in Leitrim parlance.

1 Like

Some lads would be a good solid 30 minutes getting dressed for a match. With the various taping and bandaging, guards and braces. A small first aid bag worth of balms and sprays, a gum shield.

The smell of Deep Heat

A haze of it. The smell of tiger balm used to bother me for some reason

But, but but would these Junior B stalwarts, lashing on deep heat and ancillary others, before the application of the lagging jacket have come without their boots…They would in their holes.

All this being prepped in disused railway carriages, backs of vans, hedges, cow-sheds…

Super-spoofer Joe Brolly will be all over this old folksy stuff in the weeks ahead…

So he was Flabby lad?

Were United not playing tonight, strange @BruidheanChaorthainn wasn’t posting where he wanted during what was presumably a routine victory for United against hapless Sheffield

3 Likes

He’s gone cowering to the United PM group.

Bramall lane is a tough place to go.

Go easy.

@EstebanSexface and @myboyblue too classy to post up screenshots of the league table. #experience

Just checked there and United lost? Fucking hell that’s a shocker. No doubt Ole will have them back purring soon.

In more positive news they after taking half of the clubs last man standing with them, but not me :wink:

I thought he wasn’t allowed in the PM groups

In fairness to @BruidheanChaorthainn, he wasnt posting before the game either. In fact that’s probably what went wrong. We were rudderless without him.

Oh he did…

He underestimated Sheffield united. That over confidence obviously fed through

He actually overestimated man yoo

A good set of results tonight, with rivals Leicester, Everton, Chelsea and Villa all dropping points