Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Firmino would be a superstar in Italy once his successful stint on merseyside reaches its conclusion.

The success of Lucas Leiva and Luis Alberto would suggest that the likes of Kevin Stewart and Ovie Ejaria could be playing CL football if they headed over there.

If they are any good Bayern Munich will get them

Amazing to think Liverpool basically completed a swap deal of Kevin Stewart in exchange for Andy Robertson.

Franck Ribery is playing for Fiorentina. I thought he was retired. I suppose in a way he is.

8 Likes

Everyone looked fairly non plussed after the goals I thought on both teams. Must be hard enough to keep pretending to give a shite with no one looking at you and on huge money no matter what happens. Kind of like teachers during the lockdown.

1 Like

The fans don’t matter a jot, @EstebanSexface has proven that

Football with fans is nothing.

1 Like

They don’t make a blind bit of difference according to Esteban

This is going to be a game changer

Like a new signing

4 Likes

Klopp bulking him before putting him on the market

Could be talking about a weanling bull just as easily as a soccer player there😅

A little bucket of meal here and there will do no harm

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

He might just send him to the factory if they’re killing well

:eek:

Liverpool are carrying a squad of crocks. VVD is injured long term, Jota short term and the rest are just drawing salaries. Shaq, Keita, Origi, Ox and numerous others are Championship donkeys at best.
The couple of young lads they tried to integrate are inhibited by the shortcomings of those around them. Klopp is a bit of a cunt too with his oul’ faux bonhomie, he’s German don’t forget. Pitching in Junior B lads and hoping the aura of the jersey uplifts them from the FBD league to the cauldron of the Hyde on a scorcher of day in July…Grrrrrr . Fuck off Jurgen.

Not far off having a team full of lads running it out with knee braces on after the recent spate of injuries. The knee brace is a real stable of Junior B football😅

1 Like