Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

They did hand him a blank check. For Ā£500m pound. They funded it with income the same as most other clubs. It amuses me greatly that you refuse to acknowledge that.

1 Like

Spurs in summer of 2013 is a prime example. They sold Gareth Bale for Ā£90 million and used that money to buy 7 players. Not a hope they would have been able to afford the purchases of Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado etc. without having sold Bale.

Liverpool did the very same thing the next summer when they sold Luis Suarez for Ā£75 million and brought in numerous players with those funds.

Correct. Both clubs used income to invest in the team.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Crucially the agentā€™s fees have been agreed

Weā€™ll pay what we want, weā€™ll pay what we wannnnnnt

Man City fan completely disregarding rampant financial doping.

1 Like

I am mate. Completely and utterly. How other rich people spend their money has zero impact on the entertainment value of the product for me.

It consumes zero percent of my being. Unlike you, who is utterly consumed by it.

2 Likes

Income created by selling players.

Correct. Selling players, selling pyjamas, selling shirt sponsorship, tv deals. These are all the ways that soccer clubs create revenue.

2 Likes

Youā€™re an awful man

2 Likes

Very uplifting to know that my LFC pyjamas played a role in the purchase of Ben Davies!

1 Like

THIS MEANS MORE

If we all buy a Liverpool scarf weā€™ll have Mbappeā€™s transfer cost covered in no time.

Itā€™s just a soap opera

entertainment.

Was that Tweet sent by our own @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy? We all know how he likes the agent fees part of a transfer. :slight_smile:

The promissory notes are flying out of Anfield.

What has happened to the happy go lucky @Horsebox that we all know and love?

Youā€™re very confrontational and abrasive these days.