Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Canā€™t do it without pace at centre half.

1 Like

Are Liverpool fans happy to throw Thiago under the bus?

1 Like

The new lads havenā€™t been doped yet.

3 Likes

Pep doesnā€™t really do sitting back. Although with Diaz there they look solid and Rodri is having a terrific season. Fernandinho too. He has the potential to pick a solid 6 and go with pace on the break.

With their back line? The press worked with the speed of VVD and Gomez at the back holding a high lineā€¦ The whole thing comes undone with sticking random midfielders and 6th choice backs in there. Youā€™re taking from midfield also.

6 Likes

The inhalers have been held up at customs because of brexit.

Must be a tough result for you after your constant dismissal of Brighton for the last few months.

Nail on the head there. Been saying it since VVD went down

Thatā€™s it. City go for the jugular early. Liverpool arse around in posession with no sense of urgency. The longer you leave a team in it the more risky it is.

Ya, theyā€™ve turned a corner to be fair to them, should stay up comfortably now. They are still shit though. Liverpool are just gash at the minute. Out of legs, shite at the back and no spark

Itā€™s great seeing you try and have a conversation about football. Some really good efforts over the last few weeks.

1 Like

I got the same from 2 brothers in law.

1 Like

ah hereā€¦if i posted that now ā€¦ :slight_smile:
actuallyā€¦ what was that theory about the liverpool team having a huge amount of asthmaticsā€¦ as in frankie sheahan vs samoa type of asthma

1 Like

Why didnt he play his new centre half as a centre half?

The whole thing has unravelled for Kloppo hasnā€™t it?

Klopp has no more worlds left to conquer

2 Likes

I hate that. Utd got similarly ripped off last night.

One of them turned up Monday night and trained yesterday.

The other lad arrived from Germany yesterday.

35449e339b33583382f89065bb699d40

I also hope man City beat Liverpool because of the people that are that obsessed they keep getting obsessed with people allegedly being obsessed