Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

They’d have spent £150m in the window if they were in the same boat. Klopp scrapping around in the championship

A top 3 finish and a tilt at the Champions League would be a solid season in the circumstances. We go again next year with VVD back at the helm.

Hopefully we can overcome Leipzig in the Champions League.

When is that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1st leg is around February 16th I think.

Might be at a neutral venue.

Fab and Mane back this weekend. Jota back fit the mid week game next week… Get minutes into the two new lads. If they fall over Red Bull they’ll be in good stead provided one of this CBs works out.

2 Likes

Best of luck signing Mbappe when they fail to qualify for the Champions League for neglecting to reinforce the defence adequately

At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky

2 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE

1 Like

Will Liverpool lie down v Man City like Man Utd did in 2019 ??

I think the Champions League champions automatically qualify for the CL the following season. It’ll all be grand. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

No.

Liverpool is a club with soul. Wins mean more and loses hurt extra.

2 Likes

They have about as much soul as johhny cage…

Fair play Kid. You told him never.

I’m not sure who that is but they must be doing something right to have hangers-on like you.

It’s ok hun… Better days ahead​:blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

4 things have led to this

Klopp not having the gumption to change his gameplan in a condenced season
Moratta destroying Liverpool last year
Keane destroying Klopp
@BruidheanChaorthainn posting on this thread and destroying the footix

3 Likes

Nike is to blame

They seem to be a fairly poorly run professional organisation. They should try selling more pyjamas and use that money to invest in some other parts of the business.