Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

I must say I really enjoyed merse when he reckoned Frank Lampard needed to appoint Harry Rednapp as assistant manager.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Nosavid De Gea

1 Like

That’s a crazy injury list for the season. They weathered the storm after the VVD injury. Even tipped along ok after Gomez. It seems to be that after Jota went, things just went to shite. The front 3 needs a freshening up

I’d also add that Liverpool didn’t look particularly good from the start of the season. Barely got over Leeds the first day. The Villa hammering, etc.

Gini and Origi, among the few robust players, will be gone next season :see_no_evil:

In hindsight Jota’s form covered over a lot of cracks.

And then he got injured!

I think this is a dip. Still a great team and a great manager.

3 Likes

Ffs 9 of their starting 11 started today… City minus aguero lapourte Kevin walker etc… Teams get injures

1 Like

@padjo

That TAA swine is a terrible defender

1 Like

United weren’t missing anyone when they got hockeyed by spurs

They probably were missing somebody but I don’t think they are a great team. I think they are a semi decent side with a fair bit of upside.

He’s better than Cafu

My favourite bit was when he said Ronny Johnsen could feel a bit hard done by cos Van Dijk was in the team…

1 Like

Vile comment.

The Rovers fans still coming to terms with losing players to the second tier of the McJockstrap league

1 Like

Also minus De Bruyne, arguably the league’s best player

He said he wouldn’t open his curtains to watch Liverpool during the 2017-18 season after they drew 3-3 away to Seville in one of the most open, attacking games of the European season.

I think they are still a very good team. I’d trust in Klopp. I think next season will be better. They’ll possibly go on a good European run. Needs to get new CBs on pitch ASAP.

The key players have a lot of intense Klopp miles on the clock. Need a few more Jota types to light a fire under the likes of Trent and develop more flexibility when Plan A isn’t working. A big Andy Carroll type

You’re not very clever are you.