Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Depends on who wins the cups. Could be anywhere from 5th-7th. Hopefully Liverpool win old big ears again and we donā€™t have to worry about that.

Looks like Ryan Giggs is a very astute judge of a player, Thiago wonā€™t cut it in the EPL.
Bit of a Rodney Marsh to Citeh signing.

1 Like

Faustino Asprilla to Newcastle

1 Like

Heā€™s too slow. Be better swanning around in Serie A

Disappointing to see the Liverpool players fuck off and leave the new boy out on the pitch disappointed at the end. No sign of kloppā€™s matey buzz schtick.

Liverpool Football Club flew too close to the sun the last few years

YNWA

1 Like

What about it?

He was having a grand natter with his compatriot

Will you get over it?

1 Like

9 points from the last 10 games.

An unnecessary signing that unbalanced a squad.

And what a flight it was. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thiago is still class but he needs ball players around him, Liverpool only have meatheads and press machines. Mane and Salah make the same runs and despite Firminhoā€™s bit of class there he doesnā€™t seem the same player as he was, with constant movement and linking up play.

Itā€™s actually Thiago who was sold a cod and not vice versa.

7 Likes

I will because Iā€™m mentally strong but Gerry Marsden will role in his grave knowing they left the new 20 year old to walk aloneā€¦

Unreal. I was over in Liverpool the night they won the Champions League in 2019. Great weekend.

Heā€™s clearly a class player but not suited to the EPL, bit like Veron at United.

I think he was bought for a specific role that heā€™s not currently not being used in due to injuries.

Bullshit.

Leicester have a smashing team in fairness. Fofana Soyuncu and Ndidi are the best in their positions in the division. And Vardy Barnes and Maddison are top class as well.

3 Likes

Thiago is a Xabi Alonso style footballer. Lads expect him to be scoring 10 a season but thatā€™s not his game.