Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

:upside_down_face:

Klopp being as gracious as ever

1 Like

It’s not bullshit. I know the football hipsters always beg to differ on this point but the facts speak for themselves.

They’ll be a bit light on scoring options when Jamie Vardy eventually loses his pace. Good team though and built with relatively meagre funds.

The thing that annoys me about Tiago is his persistent needless fouling and tendency to get yellow cards early in the game. His foul for the first Leicester goal start the rot.

Other than that he’s a quality player but needs to be fitted into the team to suit his style of play. The Veron comparison by @Mullach_Ide is apt I think.

He has a few other things on his mind.

1 Like

Yes Rosie Perez isn’t much of an option up front

Harvey Barnes is top class.

:thinking:

James Maddison is a lovely player. England have some riches there between him, Foden and Grealish, not to mention Barnes

What are the facts?

Odd you never gave Shane Duffy such consideration

Yes he skinned TAA last years best full back in the world today.

Duffy bored a hole in Jordan, he gets a pass

The things that demonstrably happened.

No he didn’t.

Stop telling lies. I’m a huge Shane Duffy fan.

:smile:

Leicester were very poor today until Liverpool had a mental breakdown and handed the game to them

You should look up what Newcastle players and staff said about the time and it most certainly wasn’t blamed on Asprilla .

16 centre half partnerships this season :anguished:

2nd goal Alisson fault rather than the new handsome Turkish chap, he came charging out like a maniac