Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Who is lined up?

Unlike City and Chelsea, FSG haven’t given Klopp any of their own money. Klopp had to make do with the squad he had. Did a bit if wheeling and dealing and turned them in to Enhlish, European and World Champions. It’s a shame FSG didn’t back him financially or we could have been looking st sustained dominance.

1 Like

Yep he did. Funds raised from selling players. FSG didn’t give him a bob.

He did. Very few managers in the history of soccer have been backed financially by owners like Klopp has. Guardiola at City definitely. Are there any other managers who have been handed a half billion pound warchest before?

Who gave him half a billion so?

That’s a nice fairytale Mike but it’s not true.

1 Like

Bournemouth & Southampton?

3 Likes

Southampton are the feeder club and Bournemouth are the shell company who traffic Liverpool’s dodgy money.

Klopp’s sell to buy strategy has lads totally rattled. It’s unreal to watch.

3 Likes

Stevie G

The chatter is that the death of his mother has hit Klopp very hard and he’s contemplating taking a break from soccer. Could be done at the end of the season.

Much more to life than a game.

cc @Horsebox @Fran

2 Likes

Lads if yer talking about net spend yer losing straight away… Who gives a fuck… The way lads do go on you’d swear it’s their money that’s been spent

1 Like

Barce gave him 150m. Palace gave them 60m. Bournemouth gave them 40m. Klopp did great work selling duds for big money.

I hope Klopp stays he’ll get them relegated next season.

They gave it to Klopp directly? That’s completely illegal. Are you saying he is corrupt?

My company is better than your company

1 Like

Am I correct in saying that every single player in Klopp’s best 11 has been bought by Klopp at enormous cost apart from TAA? That’s the kind of backing every other manager in the world could only dream of.

1 Like

Wellwe all enjoyed the ride while it lasted mate.

The fact Klopp was given was it 4 years to win his first trophy at Liverpool was incredible with the vast money spent.

1 Like

No

1 Like