Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

You want sum?

the 3 best players in the EPL
Bruno
Salah
Cavani

all average Serie A players

2 Likes

His prime started before that mate. He is now in his latter years after barely playing for PSG last season and has a goal every game and a third

1 Like

Cavani is the Marco Negri of his era.

The EPL is a league for sprinters.

Hammer throwers

3 Likes

Only a matter of time before Liverpool got one those bell ends cashing in on the clubs misfortunes. Just a pity he had to be Irish.

1 Like

Who has he scored against? 10 man Southampton , Fulham, Newcastle, Burnley, Sheffield Utd?

Himself and Bruno are flat track bullies.

The Italian league is reduced to buying in players from the MLS ffs. No Italian team has won a Champions League in what, 13/14 years? An awful, awful league.

1 Like

Lucas Leiva and Luis Alberto are tearing up that league FFS :joy:

Lucas must be pushing 35 at this stage. Always seemed like an alright sort. Good to see him performing still.

Soccer needs a strong Italy. Sad to see what a mess their club scene and national team is. They didn’t even qualify for the last World Cup in Russia.

Never seen a Spurs fan spend as much time defending Liverpool before.

The National team are only able to win world cups when key squad members have had a breather due to participating in fixed domestic league matches.

Alright lads. That’ll do it now.

1 Like

I’d say that because they’ve never really won anything or been a threat to do so Spurs fans have never gotten into the silly stuff that other Irish followers of the English soccer teams have
I’ve never heard a Spurs fan refer to a football teams supporters as murderers or laugh about young men dying in a plane clash either, among other things. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Why does @ChairmanDan spend more time talking about and defending Liverpool than his own club?

Does he know Spuds lost this season? Is he still defending the chump of a chairman who has them trophyless for well over a decade, recently posted a £60m loss for the year and find themselves the most in debt club in Europe?

@ChairmanDan posts what he wants

2 Likes

Man U, Liverpool and Glasgow Celtic are the British clubs of choice really for the Eire footix.

1 Like

I was chatting to my opposite number in Liverpool airport there. Klopp just boarded a learjet 45 bound for Stuttgart