Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

The murderers are one of the wealthiest clubs in the world; he improved them by signing the most expensive centre half and keeper in the world

Stop this nonsense

1 Like

I’d rather not make this about Liverpool, my logic applied to teams everywhere, I would hope you would understand that.

Do you believe that every success is down to the money that was spent?

Your whole post was about how nice the two protagonists were away from football.

The word nice doesn’t appear in my description of either. I was trying to focus on their inspirational and leadership qualities.

Maybe you should try re-reading the post

A very strong man of community and family values???

Come on man

I was trying to promote the value of a strong role model / leader within a team.

If you didn’t get that from my post then I apologise but your downgrading of my description to a “nice lad” is disingenuous

You dont have to have any of the values you mentioned to be a good leader.

is “neco” williams still a decent prospect?

1 Like

They don’t have to have those values, but it’s a good start wouldn’t you think?

I think the vast majority of people in all walks of life would like to feel secure in their surroundings, part of something bigger, included in a collective, a community or a family. I think they harness inspiration from the actions of others within that collective.

I think this security feeds into their comfort and ability perform to their best ability and that basically is the basis for my thoughts on the subject.

If you disagree then fair enough

Gimme money and the ability to perform and fuck off out of my way.

Define ability to perform…

What time is baking class today?

I’m feeling a bit hormonal so I might give it a miss

3 Likes

He probably would not feature on Rovers “conveyor belt of talent”

So @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy doesn’t have to do it, calling @mickee321

https://www.facebook.com/1943749819191831/posts/2886615841571886/?sfnsn=mo

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:heart_eyes:

Tell us never!

1 Like

@mickee321

What the fucking fuck ???

I don’t have a subscription to marketing week but I’ll hazard a guess that Nike and Co-owner Lebron James have made Liverpool Football Club culturally relevant.
#YNWA
#Tell us never