Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

And TAA out for a month too. And Matip made of crisps will be injured after another game or two.

he can play up front if salah, jota or mane get injured

1 Like

Anyone got a number for Steven Caulker?
Klopp loved lumping him upfront for 5/6 mins for about a month in the pre Mané/Salah days

Fabinho should be back after the international break

He’ll be well able to play both centre back postions and right back as well. Maybe Klopp should consider a 5th striker and throw on big Divock

I’d say he will just fire out a back four of Jimmy Milner, Fabadonna, Gini Wijnaldum and nice guy Andrew Robertson the next day.

Mane would be a great centre half

Does Neco Williams make the grade for a concerted run at RB in Trents absence? Trent will only miss 2 weeks of actual action anyway thanks to the international break!

Maybe Neco alright. He could stick Henderson there as well.

I have it - three centre halves of Fabinho-Wijnaldum-Robertson with Mané and Salah as wingbacks. Two man midfield of Thiago (if the fucker will ever stop being injured) and Henderson. Jota-Origi-Firmino as the front three.

1 Like

Neco Williams would be a big gamble in the PL, I suspect he’ll get a run out in the CL where they can afford to drop a few points.

Capt Hendo will fill in at right back.

This is good fun.

Sounds like an ACL

Cc @mickee321

Drop Firmino back to centre half. Great at snuffing out any potential goal threat.

7 Likes

He’s becoming very effective at the pre-pre-pre assist lately.

He’s been really good at breaking up attacks recently

Klopp has finished some amount of players with his training regime.

1 Like

Welcome back @mikehunt :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

The success that regime delivered has finished you anyway.

4 Likes