Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Rip Joe

Nicky Quaid to centre back stat

Big Nat and Big Rhys will step up

1 Like

Pity Klopp squandered all that money on agents fees and now they don’t have a lot to piss in

Koulibaly for ÂŁ80 million in January.

Will be free agent Ezequeil Garay or cut price Ozan Kabak

Tendons are nasty injuries.

Probably worse than an ACL

Klopp has ruined those players

2 Likes

Patellar tendon reported. Did he have an ACL before

Don’t they use another tendon to rebuild ACL

He will be out for a year

They cut away a strip in the middle of your patellar tendon generally though they can also use a cadaver or part of your hamstring.

1 Like

Unfair, he told them not to carry all the medals in their pockets as the extra weight could contribute to gait related injuries.

1 Like

Was inevitable when we saw him dancing at his brother’s wedding

I knew it the second I saw him dancing in the middle of a pile of sweaty Egyptian men.

yes, lets stop players having lives and going to their brothers wedding because they might miss games for the team I support. Lock them up so they can entertain me.

People really are fucking idiots. The blaming and abuse of people who get Covid is also ridiculous. Its unfortunate he got it. But many more have got it too. He was at his brothers wedding.

7 Likes

Liverpool’s fans and players have shamed themselves throughout the pandemic with their behaviour.

True, you wouldnt see any other people going out in the middle of the pandemic to big gatherings or sporting events.

You wouldn’t see Mason Greenwood or Phil Foden at the likes of that.

After raping Mason Greenwood this is just further shame for Liverpool fans