Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Might remove some of of the sand from it.

whats-the-matter-you-got-sand-in-your-vag

in fairness to @estebandaface, it was the other way around. Malarkey kept saying esteban creeped on kids. If esteban subsequently responded in kind, then so be it.

I didn’t do any such thing and wouldn’t

1 Like

So whoever condemns Liverpool for whatever protest they make against the monarchy tonight is a right wing culture warrior, ergo, you are a right wing culture warrior, or a massive hypocrite.

What are you on about?

you said it yourself mate, the Liverpool fans will be vilified by right wing culture warriors if they don’t observe the minutes silence, surely you’d vilify such behaviour given your stance on other peoples reactions and views to/of the death of the Queen?

you were supporting booing her song not so long ago

yeah I dont know if you did or didnt, but you’d have been well entitled to jump in when malarkey said hed impregnate tim riggins daughter to make his family more intelligent

I wasn’t around at the time but to be fair to @Malarkey there I don’t think he actually meant it the way it was interpreted, it was still an absolute cunt of a thing to say to another person, but sure what would you expect from a pig but a grunt

1 Like

I’m certainly puzzled as to why anybody would celebrate the death of the Queen.

I certainly haven’t vilified or othered any generalised “group” for the behaviour of individuals.

So where’s the hypocrisy?

I think it’s obvious that people from Liverpool will be generally vilified and there will be widespread goading over Hillsborough by online right wing culture warriors if a few idiots boo the minutes’ silence tonight. That will be whipped up by the usual right-wing media demagogues.

A bit like how you, an online culture warrior, deliberately whip up generalised anger against Ukrainian refugees.

Wow

I’ve no problem with people booing an anthem. But I don’t see why you’d celebrate the Queen’s death?

That’s not much of an answer.

You whipped up generalised anger against Ukrainian refugees and now you’re trying to run away from the fact you did so.

My opinion on the european unions granting of temporary protection will never change.

I’m not a hypocrite

Stop hiding behind empty, meaningless words. You desperately tried to whip up generalised anger against Ukrainian refugees and you were rightly called out on it by several posters.

You’ve proceeded to make a fool of yourself for the next however many weeks it has been, two or three.

To you, basic empathy for victims of a war is “the feminisation of the west” (words which display a pretty worrying anger and loathing towards women).

Basic empathy :rofl:

There isn’t an honest bone in your body

Didn’t you go on about sniffing someones tampons ?

Thats more worrying

That’s the point. It is about basic empathy and it is about being honest. You’ve demonstrated you are incapable of both of those things over the last few weeks.

Your descent into Ewan style narcissism and madness has been fascinating to watch.

I hope that’s the last of that shit in here

2 Likes

Diogoal starts

Joel :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like