Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

A fantastic airport read. Captain, my captain!

7 Likes

Irish Red on Twitter: “This needs to be sorted straight away going on with weeks. House them feed them yet not a security or background check on any of them that come on. The door needs to close and fast. No more room in the inn” / Twitter

The rathoath boys up in arms

I’m not sure that’s Meath accent.

1 Like

@anon67715551 :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Butchers block for him

I was just thinking there that Spurs haven’t beaten us in any competition since around Halloween 2017. In fairness they’d be due one against us on the law of averages today😬 A point would be a decent result. We’d be able to stomach MOTD 2 tonight after it.

1 Like

Spurs will bate them handy today.

you’ll end up footix of the day for that one.

If Liverpool lose today they’ll be four points above the drop zone

Paddy Vieira is in danger of losing his job and he has the same amount of points as Jurgen… If this gets any worse Liverpool will need to change man

He’ll come back twice as strong.

1 Like

Ah there’s not a hope of that. He’ll turn it around eventually. Himself and Pep are the top two managers in the world in my opinion.

He never turned it around in his last season at Dortmund. The legs have gone in midfield

A draw would be unreal here. Cant see it tho.

There should be fireworks on the sideline between the two hothead managers

Strong Liverpool team.

Very good piece on Second Captains during the week on this matter. Basically debunked the Klopp 7 year stuff. BD were just unlucky that last year and had lost the best striker in the last 20 years to their main rivals, Liverpool are just too old.

Liverpool all over Spurs here.

Salad

Darwin is causing untold in there.

1 Like

That Nunez is like a new signing

This could be a cricket score