Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

they only start him against the diddy teams.

Naby has 6 months left on his contract. He’s playing for his future be it at Liverpool or his last big contract elsewhere.He’ll be fit as a fiddle playing out of his skin wait & see.

1 Like

A fella as fragile as Naby would want to keep the skin on for structural support

Fair comment

4 Likes

Probably his best game, he walked all over United that day

3 Likes

Wherever Naby lad ends up he’ll never walk alone.

He’ll most likely have crutches.

4 Likes

It’s the goal bonus which never gets mentioned. Iirc, ibrahimovic was on 300k per week at mufc. He was also on a million pounds per goal (from an impeccable source).

Liverpool are saving a fortune on Nunez’ misses so

1 Like

The takeaway for me from this is the fact that 79.55% of facts are made up on the hoof.
The last ‘big move’ for this dud will be to the breakers yard. A stone dud. The end.

They probably are. Like you say , it’s monopoly money. The first team and squad at city look to have been wisely accumulated other than grealish, and he is improving now. Liverpool look to have a thread of mediocrity at present, but they’d be mad to get rid of klopp. Nunez is a grafter, and a handful, and unlike Andy Carroll, is a grafter and a handful all the time. He could cause wreck if and when his finishing improves. It’s like Howard Wilkinson said about Lee Chapman, “you have to get there to miss 'em”
I really like city. They are , whatever you think of the owners, rooted in the community of Manchester, and have improved both the atmosphere and facilities beyond comprehension in what was one of the grimmest urban wastelands in Europe. United have done absolutely fuck all for anyone except United.

2 Likes

Naby lad has only started 11

whisper it, but I do be only winding the top redz up about Nunez. The cunt will be lethal

1 Like

I thought haaland may not live up to the incredible expectation. Shows what I know. If I was a manager of a team I’d be happy with a lad trying like Nunez seems to all the time.
Grealish is the most interesting one though. He seems to finally be adding to or at least not subtracting from city. If foden is fit and he’s keeping him out, he must be absolutely flying in training, because foden is a generational talent. DeBruyne is a level above anyone imho though. And a workhorse to boot.

1 Like

Grealish is learning how to play for Pep. Its incredibly difficult to play wide for him. Its taken everyone 12 months to really settle in who they’ve bought and some never did.

I’d add, I’m basing nearly all of this on watching 10 or 20 mins here and there. City and Leeds are the only EPL teams I’ve watched a full half of. City Vs Everton second half was great entertainment, especially because I really wanted city to win so was invested. I love the utterly poisonous atmosphere at elland road so it’s always watchable.

the billionaire sportswashers are improving the area whilst the jewish captialists are only out for themselves…shocker

1 Like

It actually is genuinely surprising how much city have done for Manchester. There is someone involved who has the better interests of the area and the community at heart who has the ear of the owners. They didn’t need to do half what they have. Only the local residents really see it anyway, or those who use the leisure centre etc (which I do)

2 Likes

The ties with the universities and schools for scholarships etc. They gain nothing in terms of sportswashing for all that stuff

1 Like

Deary me.

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, Darwin Nunez is a phenomenal player. He is going to be something else, especially working with Klopp.