Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy went missing Sunday evening and he back with a bang today

They thought they were back

Yes mate, why would u be on a footix thread when the footix are happy

2 Likes

Ooooft

He was far more interested in the EPL game than Celtic v Hearts in the cup quarter-final.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Attitude of some of those Liverpool players is disgusting, a lot of the players they were claiming were great were good for a while, but not elite. Elite players generally back things up

The pressure of going head to head with Tottenham Hotspur seems to have cracked this Liverpool team.

2 Likes

The only thing backed up at Yanited in the last 10 years is Fergie’s car in his parking space at the training ground. Losing 7-0 to a transitional Liverpool team🤣

OMFG @Julio_Geordio is one of the cholesterol brothers!! Im guessing the weird fat young fella with the goatee.

1 Like

I wish I had that much hair

Liverpool 7 points behind a shit United team :rofl:

It’s the end of a team, that’s football.

It’s currently a team in transition and it shows with the up and down performances. They should be going to Bournemouth snd stuffing them tho - simply not acceptable.

WAAALK OOoooom…:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Walk home? Why? Have the liverpool fans attacked the bus again?

1 Like

Last weekend hurt a lot

1 Like

Hurt so bad that a few lads forgot their logins for a few hours

1 Like

This is tough on you mate. Youd so much hope after last week. You need Hendo like protection at the moment…

They thought they were back

My only solace in this dark moment is how buoyed you are by today’s result. A big return for you.

2 Likes

We dared to dream again.