Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

United fans very salty their main target snubbed them for less money to work under Coach Klopp. As did Thiago iirc

1 Like

You’d hope he’s better than Sancho who was a similar price last summer. That was before a big spike in inflation too!

2 Likes

I think @BruidheanChaorthainn is on record in 2020 as saying he’s glad Manchester Red Devils didn’t buy Haaland as it allowed Greenwood establish himself in the team. You have to listen to him if not agree with him.

2 Likes

As did Mane

Nunez 130k wages.

Hopefully he works out. I know very little about him but Uruguayans are a great bunch of lads.

Future Liverpool star Jude Bellingham turned down Manchester United, even after getting a tour of the facilities from Mr Ferguson.

I’d say getting a tour of an outdated training ground in Carrington & a dilapidated Old Trafford would turn anybody off to be fair.

The savvy owners would love to invest in the stadium but the success starved fans demand big signings instead.

1 Like

Very efficient transfer dealing from LFC again. Within a week of the rumour starting the deal is done. United will put a bid in to Benfica for him in 2 months time.

2 Likes

United will end up taking Taarabt for 50m

1 Like

Which one of the forum’s United footix is @UtdWesleyy?

1 Like

Agent fees of 40M on the Haaland deal. Big payout to his old lad. Ginormous weekly wage as well. Don’t think Nunez will even be one of Liverpool’s top wage earners to start with.

1m a week… Is that correct? Can’t be!

The Uruguayans have a great bit of bad mindedness in them. A great trait in both association football and hurling.

2 Likes

the important question is will he be as successful as suarez, or a failure like coates

He wasn’t happy with car parking availability I believe. It’s supposed to be bedlam in the mornings at Carrington with lads trying to avoid parking in the Boss and CR7’s spots.

1 Like

Man Utd fans are in uproar over the transfer.

Spot Audit.

United referenced in 12 of the last 20 posts on the Liverpool thread.

3 Likes

City sold Torres for 30 million so got Haaland for 21 million. Some business.