Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

We post what we want.

3 Likes

Wrong thread.

Word is Liverpool haven’t even cashed the coutinho cheque yet.

Thats because they’re making fun of you mate.

1 Like

The laptop gurus still have their communion money

By winning all 6 group games and then reaching the CL final Liverpool made €88m … Nunez was a free transfer.

With a few bob left over for Ramsey and Carvahlo. What a club.

I would have preferred Haaland or even the thirty year old Harry Kane instead of this Uruguayan fellah. Both of those are top quality and can win Champions Leagues virtually on their own. Darwin, at the moment, resembles a younger version of his compatriot Edinson Cavani which means he will miss more gilt edged chances than he will score. Imagine if Harry had been on the end of just one of those glorious scoring opportunities against Real that Salah squandered.

Jog on Myrrve.

Are Liverpool giving up on Diaz already?

He plays on the left wing of a front 3. Darwin lad plays through the middle. The Noodle will provide the ammo as well as scoring a good few himself I’m sure.

Two hall of famers and cult hero Taki to replace.

Diaz looks like a total waste of money from what I saw against Madrid.

The laptop gurus will have their work cut out finding a young forward option as affable and likeable as Taki and Big Div. I look forward to seeing what new cult hero they discover for a minimal fee.

1 Like

Kloppo will only sign good people, if they are exceptional footballers it’s a bonus.
Trust the process

4 Likes

All the best Sadio

After all he’s done it’s a shame they start spreading rumours like this. Same with Salah. Always trying to imply they’re greedy cunts whilst ignoring all the money they give away. Mane has done trojan work back home in Senegal building schools etc. I’m sure Salah is the same. Rashford getting it in the neck because all his voluntary work shames those Tory cunts.

7 Likes

Mané seems a decent sort. Cleaning the jacks in the Mosque in Liverpool. No interest in publicity

yeah I wouldnt be a fan of this leaking of wage demands etc. If they cant work it, thats between them and if he can get more elsewhere, more power to him. But no need to sour his reputation or status over contract discussions. He was a vital player for years and never let them down.

1 Like