Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Did they boil her down?

1 Like

Yours probably.

You’ll upset fellas talking like that

You’d like that wouldn’t you?

100% whatever happens before tonight’s match LFC supporters and particularly the Hillsborough victims, survivors and justice campaigners will be vilified as a result of it.

Because online right wing culture warriors are always gonna wage online right wing culture war.

I thought you said the monarchy wasn’t accountable for anything?

So liverpool fans can disrespect the monarchy but the kenyans can’t even though millions of them were killed.

You are fucked in the brain

3 Likes

Mental gymnastics 101 from Sid here

What if nothing happens?

1 Like

What a bizarre non-reply.

May I also take the time to tut tut at you once again.

I generally do tend to. You’re exempt

Didn’t you baselessly accuse @Malarkey of being a paedophile?

You have serious anger issues.

What are you talking about?

I pointed out your hypocrisy. You don’t like it.

What are you talking about indeed. I don’t think anybody has a clue about what you’re talking about at this stage, least of all yourself.

Might remove some of of the sand from it.

whats-the-matter-you-got-sand-in-your-vag

in fairness to @estebandaface, it was the other way around. Malarkey kept saying esteban creeped on kids. If esteban subsequently responded in kind, then so be it.

I didn’t do any such thing and wouldn’t

1 Like

So whoever condemns Liverpool for whatever protest they make against the monarchy tonight is a right wing culture warrior, ergo, you are a right wing culture warrior, or a massive hypocrite.

What are you on about?

you said it yourself mate, the Liverpool fans will be vilified by right wing culture warriors if they don’t observe the minutes silence, surely you’d vilify such behaviour given your stance on other peoples reactions and views to/of the death of the Queen?

you were supporting booing her song not so long ago

yeah I dont know if you did or didnt, but you’d have been well entitled to jump in when malarkey said hed impregnate tim riggins daughter to make his family more intelligent