Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

That’s ok pal. The dullards like @croppy_boy, @Horsebox and @Arthur maintain that Liverpool are both loyalist and anti royalist at the same time… Makes no sense to me either.

Still injured

@Thomas_Brady has permission to speak on my behalf as a fellow member of the Ratoath branch of the anti royal loyalist orange footix brigade. The RARLOF Brigade

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy in mourning along with his fellow subjugated Aussies because their beloved Queen has passed away

RIP.

Will the minutes silence be observed in the inn tonight?

Hard to know. @Biff_Egan will be rowdy

1 Like

We’ve gone for 30 seconds silence and 30 seconds booing.

2 Likes

It will and it willn’t is the official RARLOF response

1 Like

Please correct yourself you ‘alleged’ historian. I’ve consistently points out the irony, nay hypocrisy, of pretend republicans like yourself being fans of a club founded by a leadung member of the Orange Order.

Im not a historian.
Im not concerned with the founding of the club.

You seem obsessed with both points.

Sure what else would he have to be obsessing over on a champions league night? @croppy_boy won’t even go out and support his local LOI team @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

I’m expecting Darwin lad on after 60mins to cause chaos

1 Like

I’ve that in common with @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy anyhow.

Exactly. Hence a pretend republican.

Im not a republican.

I transcend labels and ideologies. I leave putting things in boxes to the lesser minds.

Matip and Thiago stay fit and we’ll smash these.

It’s what her Majesty would have wanted.

1 Like

Back supporting them today

1 Like

Makes sense that Arthur starts on the bench after coming on to score in injury time for Sporting earlier this evening

2 Likes

Liverpool just win this. They’re going to bully them.