Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

An absolute baller

1 Like

Fab nearly set up a goal for Mo with some excellent put 'em under pressure work. He’s feeling his way into form.

Seething - Level 7. Lovely……

6 Likes

That was awful.

Win or lose today it made no difference. Rangers will cough up six points.

The Thursday night crowd out in force tonight mate

5 Likes

No matter where he is on the pitch he has to switch on.

rage GIF

1 Like

It’s a six point difference

Lose today and we’d have found ourselves 6 points adrift of Napoli and Ajax. We’d have had to win the remaining 4 games. That was a huge win there. A draw would have had us chasing our tails too.

4 Likes

Liverpool were always going to qualify.

Few more lives destroyed tonight. The Kop suck one off

1 Like

From what I saw Ajax are fairly hopeless. Like a fly bettering against window. Tadic and blind who must be both mid 30s still playing probably tells you where they are at this year.

Napoli and Ajax are both very wily teams. Ajax probably lack Napoli’s punch up top but they know what they’re doing.

Lads just don’t get that we’re dealing with a Champions League group of death here. Not some Europa League group where the opponents are Hajduk Split, Bohemians and Athlone Town.

7 Likes

They are literally relying on two lads in their mid 30s to try and run the game.

Whatever about Napoli Ajax are going nowhere.

Sure for every club drawn in a group with Liverpool whatever the level it’s a group of death with their fans :sweat_smile:

Tadic is a wonderful player imo. I think Klopp has said he was disappointed not to get him but they couldn’t come to terms with Southampton. Age and moneyball

1 Like

They’ll start restocking I suppose.

Rangers are no pushovers either despite their recent poor form. Lost the Europa League final on pens so I suppose they’d be of a similar standard to 2020/21 Man United who followed the same heartbreaking fate.

5 Likes