Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

16 games to the World Cup break

Give me a shout mate.

1 Like

there’ll be a huge meltdown on the erik ten months thread on the 21st August

Apart from the City games the only toughie is the Spurs game in April.

I’m sure the fixtures are rigged against the redmen in some shape or form
I will revert with my findings

1 Like

Business all done for the summer.

1 Like

Must be planning on giving Carvalho a plethora of Klopp Developmental Index minutes. Hopefully that means Jude 2023.

1 Like

Jude in. Jimmy out. Summer 2023.

Harvey lad, Curtis lad and Fábio lad all to get plenty of time this season.

1 Like

I saw some murmurs that Real are interested in Bellingham this summer.

Should see a few more outgoings now
Taki lad
Neco lad
Big Nat
The Ox

Think they signed Tchoumeni already. Between him and Camavinga they should be well prepared for the gradual transition of Modric, Kroos and Casemiro out of the team.

Liverpool have been like the poster child for how to do business since Klopp arrived. When they want someone, they move earth to get them, even if it means paying a huge fee. If there is a hint of a bidding war they just say fuck it and move onto the next target.

Must be savage trust between the lads identifying the players and the man/woman with the checkbook.

They have arguably the best laptop football nerds in the world working at the club

They have made unreal signings but, I think the way they do it is even better. If Klopp wants a lad then the checkbook is out. Deal done quick.

United, by contrast would signal their intent, then agents get involved, a fee of 50m would be mentioned before, ultimately, either a fee of 120m is payed or the player moves elsewhere.

They wanted Mbappe. Klopp wanted Mbappe. Mbappe was interested.

They did the maths. They couldn’t pay him what he wanted. They withdrew and found someone else.

He doesn’t get every target he wants.

I read somewhere they went in low on Barca for a player recently. A real nasty act on a club in bother. You’d get no luck for that.

Klopp wanted Julian Brandt a few years ago. The nerds told him Salah was better. Klopp needed convincing.

HB Jurgen. Hopefully he appreciates the bottle of Jameson from Ratoath.

2 Likes
2 Likes

There’s been some great Klopp songs over the years