Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Mane needs the extra money to buy that new iPhone

Taking Divock’s ICONIC number 27 jersey

Fantastic intro video. Probably the best social media team in world football right now.

2 Likes

That’s usually what Klopp goes for alright

Can someone fire off a welcome letter to Darwin lad on Rathoath Inn headed paper?

3 Likes

I look forward to tagging @BruidheanChaorthainn each time Nunez scores for his 20 plus a season for the next 5 years

4 Likes

Sounds like the big man will have to advance a few stages on the Klopp Development Index before he can make an impact on the first team

“It’s important we all recognise we are getting a ‘work in progress’ with Darwin. He recognises that himself, for sure. I love how much focus and humility he has.

2 Likes

He’s signed for 100 million on huge wages. This sounds like getting excuses In before the season even starts.

£64.

I remember klopp having a meltdown over man united signing Pogba saying he’d never sign a player for a 100 million.

Funny the way things changes.

1 Like

Klopp has destroyed you :laughing:

8 Likes

“Manchester United’s offer was bigger than Liverpool’s, but the project under Jurgen Klopp - playing Champions League football - was very decisive”.

4 Likes

He’d have no interest playing with mid table plodders

3 Likes

I think Darwin may be the missing link and he’ll be important for the evolution of klopps team going forward.

I suppose some one had to do it…

1 Like

Free signing zlatan was on 320k a week and a million a goal.

5 very easy fixtures to open the season.

I’m in town for the Newcastle game. I’ll bring the Ratoath flag with me if @mikehunt got it back safely from Paris.

5 Likes