Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Were woeful I thought. Like a training game for Liverpool.

1 Like

McGregor keeping them in it

In fairness they were Europa League finalists a few months ago. Beat the likes of Dortmund, Leipzig and PSV. I wish a League of Ireland team was scaling those heights.

Massive difference in the fitness of the teams.

I only saw the ladt few minutes of half Liverpool looked on top alright

Nunez cost more mate

Thanks

1 Like

Ref needs to have look here. Diaz done him.

Red for both there

Pot noodle v lucky

Is Robbo still injured? Kostas has him under pressure for the left-back spot.

This is a shit game

No intensity

Buff is firmly in the Liverpool camp tonight. He’s in great form on Snapchat.

Relegation battles in the GAA is where you get intinsity….
Very rare in professional footy. They don’t give a fuck for the jersey once the salary lodgement goes through….
A cock-up in a relegation final can damage a family for generations whereas a gaff in soccer is forgotten about the day after.

6 Likes

This is pro sports mate, you wouldnt understand

The last 10 minutes where every ball is contested with manic aggression. The years training and sacrifices all distilled down into a few minutes. Lads on the line encroaching on the pitch roaring over every decision/collision. Incredible intensity. Depending on the outcome, the referee being chauffeured out of the rural grounds promptly.

3 Likes

This game needs an Arthur Melo

2 Likes

Milner :smiley:

The Glasgow Rangers support will feel very at home in Liverpool. Liverpool, I believe is the only city in England where brethren are organised in Orange Lodges and traditionally the Lodges were prevalent in the footballing areas of the city. Liverpool by far the biggest and most important demonstration in England to mark the Glorious Twelfth, an event that brethren in Scotland travel south for en masse.

3 Likes

Chairman Tan has been writing a post for 15 minutes

9 Likes