Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

He must have edited it 10 times.

Great 80 mins from Darwin tonight. Linked up really well with Salah and Diaz, was on the end of some good chances just couldn’t beat an on form McGregor.

2 Likes

Chairman Tan :joy:

That was an exquisite pass for Diaz about 15 minutes ago.

1 Like

Unreal from The Greek Scouser. Like Milner against Bournemouth back in the 2020 title winning season.

1 Like

Jimmikas :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Of course Liverpool were founded by an Orangeman, John Houlding.

Napoli hammering Ajax 6-1

That escalated quickly. Ajax took the lead in that game. Ajax will probably be in trouble now so. We should progress comfortably enough. Atletico in trouble in one of the other groups. Simon Mignolet and Club Brugge 3 wins from 3.

Why did Klopp have to encourage the Liverpool fans to applaud Arnold ? Is he not a fan’s favourite?

1 Like

Chairman Tan must have been raging when the Rangers fans sang god save the king around the 85th minute and the scousers booed it.

Ajax are garbage, not much better than Rangers

Reminiscent of the ancient Collesseum - do or die situations, every fucker flat out. If they’d gone as hard 3/4 games earlier they wouldn’t be in this situation. Here Dromahair won 1 game all year - the relegation final Sunday.

1 Like

I was watching the Tottenham Hotspur match.

1 Like

The usual turgid stuff from Conte’s boys?

What new formation did Liverpool play this evening?

Here we go @fran intrigued whether ot was 451 or 352

Ffs

Just watching the highlights there from Anfield. Looked like a great atmosphere and camaraderie between the two sets of supporters.

3 Likes

Didn’t see any of it myself. I’d never watch those orange bastards unless we were playing them. Same goes for Rangers tbh.

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes