Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Twas easy to see it

Thiago and Henderson completely out of gas out there.

1 Like

Martin Tyler just short of roaring “Blow it up to fuck ref” here

Don’t think Liverpool deserved anything out of that at all today. Fair result.

I only saw the first half and they were the far better team

? Really? Arenyou not counting the bits where arsenal scored?

Thought it was much of a muchness in the first half (with exception of most important stat). Thought Arsenal were far superior in second (albeit scoring the same as Liverpool!). Funny auld game and all that

Arsenal scored in the 3rd minute, which i didn’t see, and the 50th, the latter against the run if play. Liverpool controlled the first half but once Diaz went off i felt they’d be done.

+1

2 Likes

The Gunners are flying it. Enjoy it bud.

Yeah someone should have thumped it out of the box.Was watching on the phone but looked an extremely soft penalty. That’s the way it’s gone nowadays. Any contact at all and it’s given.

Big Darwin played well today. Salah a pale shadow of his form from this time last year.

I’d say they’ll fly it until about February. Difficult looking fixtures in the second half of the season away from home. Their title charge will fall away at that stage similar to a typical Wenger season circa 2013/14.

City will have the league won by New Years Day.

1 Like

Tell us Never

2 Likes

Yeah they’ll romp home. I have an inkling that we’ll beat them at Anfield next weekend though.

We’ll smash them in Europe.

1 Like

Ive seen that Arsenal handball first half given 9 out of 10 times

2 Likes

All the more frustrating when you consider the penalty that he awarded in the second-half. Thiago lad was desperate for him to go to the monitor.

Surely the video cunts had to ask him to look there

2 Likes

First loss to Arsenal for a good while in the league.
It can’t always be summer.

We go again.