Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Diaz was a loss. No creation at mid field. TAA poor. JK making changes but hasn’t options to play with.

He’s so lively

1 Like

Only the second league defeat of the 2022 calendar year for the Redmen.

I watched a bit of this. Poor from Liverpool. vanDijk ambling about, Gomes a bombscare, Henderson done, Fabinho fallen off a cliff, TAA in dreamland, Salah’s heart not in it………On the plus side Naby will come in - have a productive 20 minute cameo before collapsing with a strain of some kind.

There was one passage of play when the ball was in the small square for about 40 seconds and lads pulling on it like maniacs - you’d want Paidi O’Sé there in his prime to clear the danger….

1 Like

RVW™® on Twitter: “@ragehomaar It is alleged Henderson said something racist. Apparently the FA are looking into it.” / Twitter

Drink it in man

Oh my fucking god, did he really just say that?

@tazdedub printing the shirts as I type

Police investigating. You’d hope it’s nothing but that look from Bobby is telling

1 Like

5 Likes

this is very worrying

I expect the t shirts to be printed for the warm up after Hendersons ban. Never change Liverpool. Classy bunch

1 Like

The delusion is off the charts here. City are absolutely streets ahead at the moment.

Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

This is deeply concerning.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Henderson represents England mate. There’ll be a bit of sweeping done and he’ll maintain his place in the england squad as back up midfieldwr and head of off-field player amusement organisation.

1 Like