Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

What’s this about?

To be honest, I haven’t really been following English Premier League soccer news today. I wouldn’t have the time on my hands or sufficient interest in it to invest the amount of time and energy that the likes of @StoneCold and Man U pyjamas man @Juhniallio do in following it.

There’s a group here outraged by something but they have no idea what exactly it is they are outraged by :person_shrugging:t2:

The last big racism clamour I can recall on here was when Antonio Rudiger claimed a few years back that he was racially abused by Tottenham fans. I advised caution at the outset then too, that there should be no rush to judgment and there appeared to be a lot of holes and inconsistencies in his story. It was most of the same crew screeching now that were screeching back then too.

After a through investigation and an exhaustive trawl through CCTV which can monitor every single fan inside the revamped White Hart Lane allegations were found to be without substance.

There should be no rush to judgment here until this matter is fully investigated, there is found to be a case to answer and due process has been afforded.

An awful amount of deflection going on. Some lads need to do their own research, as they have done on other topics of interest

3 Likes

A lot of lads here prefer to rush to judgment based on what Twitter bots with telephone numbers for names say.

Souey lad is spot on here

1 Like

This isn’t the place for logical, common sense type of posts. The forum charter indicates that random speculation and unsubstantiated allegations are the bedrock of TFK. Thanks for your continued patience - somebody will be with you shortly.

1 Like

Souness thinks hendo had every right to go ape after that penalty and he couldn’t give a monkeys what anyone says.

2 Likes

Woolwich got a soft matching winning penalty, that should never have been awarded? There’s a shock. I must have a look at it for myself.

1 Like

Disappointing action

Oh City will finish 15+ points above Liverpool in all likelihood. I don’t think they’ll win too easily at Anfield though. I’d expect a reaction from Liverpool and eventually an upturn in form. It’s only a few months ago they were inseparable. Just because ye folded like a cheap tent against them last week doesn’t mean the same will happen Klopp and Co. next week. I’d predict a score draw tbh.

1 Like

@ChairmanDan - 3pm today ‘lads shouldnt be rushing to judgement here…’
@ChairmanDan - 4pm today ‘i hear Arsenal got another free penalty…of course they did…haven’t seen it myself mind you…’

2 Likes

Souey spot on there. I found myself nodding my head in agreement with him. Reminded me when we got shafted for an injury time penalty away at Brighton in 2020. That time Welbeck went down under minimal to no contact from Robbo.

1 Like

Delicious tears

Tears? The match isn’t until Sunday. I’m predicting a 1-1 draw.

Predict all you wish my friend. Deep down we both know.

1 Like

Hearing reports that The Noodle is out until after the World Cup. A serious blow to be losing a player of that calibre for a good chunk of time.

They’re 13 points behind them already