Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Which lad is ‘The Noodle’?

Liverpool are gonna end up 30+ points behind them by end of season.

Anything could happen after the World Cup.

You neglected to include Liverpool having a game in hand. I’d say they’ll probably finish 20+ points ahead so. You’d still think Liverpool should break 70 points though and City will surely ease up in the second half of the season if they have the title sewn up and need to concentrate on the Champions League. Similar to 20/21 when they lost at home to Leeds, Man Utd and Chelsea once the league was sealed.

Luis Diaz.

The run liverpool are on a game in hand means fuck all

Noodle will not walk alone during his recovery

A get well card from the patrons of the Inn, will lift his spirits

4 Likes

The game in hand is v Chelsea :grimacing:

Sure Liverpool would walk out of that with a worse goal difference

Tell Noodle Never

Lovely gesture @Ralphie . See you and the lads Wednesday

1 Like

If City win the weekend top 4 is in serious jeopardy for Klopp. I think Liverpool will win though

I keep thinking he’ll turn it around because there have been shit spells before but there’s no underlying player absence issue (e.g. the CB saga of two seasons ago) to excuse current run. Hopefully next weekend is the change around.

1 Like

Sometimes you go to the well and its dry

3 Likes

wow, look at allisons reaction when he finds out what was said

Top 4 is the goal this year now. We can watch Arsenal and Manchester Red Devils try to unseat Manchester City as league champions. I’d fancy us to have a decent run in Europe if we can qualify to next stage.

Coach Klopp will figure it out but a league title now requires close to perfection. It’s not like years ago when Ferguson was winning them on 70 odd points.

this is troubling

1 Like

The keeper is voting for a right wing extremist in Brazil too so the fact he’s shocked is not good.

2 Likes

good point, it must have been abhorrent if it offends a man that backs a fascist

1 Like