Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

JP needs to get his finger out

They confirmed that if the goal hadn’t been ruled out for the foul on Fabinho, it would have been ruled out for Haaland kicking the ball out of Alisson’s hands.

That would have been harsh imo, Allisson tackled him, not the other way around. Not that it matters anyway

Incredibly harsh.

No comment from the butt sniffers on Guardiola harassing the ref as he went to look at the VAR screen?

Goalies are way too protected

Useless cunts the lot of them.

Jota injured too.

Seems very odd how many injuries Liverpool get.

5 Likes

Welcome to 15 hours ago. Are you watching on IPTV?

I barely saw two minutes of the game.

I thought as much, he could have killed him.

2 Likes

Probably deserved the red card.

it was a great game of football lads. Ye won and deserved it. No need to try and look for a victims angle. Move on, ye cunts

The shambles that is var and refereeing is the discussion… Sage advice from @Fagan_ODowd after the arsenal game, these things even themselves out…

He let a lot go yesterday, particularly on Salah , yet the foul on Fab was mild in comparison :person_shrugging:t2:. It was a foul but no consistency at all.

if City got given that goal it would have been a bad decision. It was a corner like. In real time Haalands didn’t look like a foul and it certainly wasn’t a foul on Alisson.

If you check any goal and use slow motion - I’d say there’d be a serious chunk ruled out if you checked every clash in slow motion. It is what it is though, it was a foul. Get on with it.

Pep and Klopp are two smacked arses really when things don’t go their way. They both behaved like petulant little brats at times yesterday. Cop the fuck on the two of them should

Incorrect.

1 Like

Ive not seen a close up but he didn’t look to have it under control and looked a legit tackle

You have to love his passion and Klopp’s too. I wouldn’t want to want to stifle their energy in any way. Give me Pep or Klopp over some dull emotionless cunt any day

4 Likes