Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Well said Fran.

1 Like

Nasty dig at @Thomas_Brady there.

1 Like

Agree with you. Two of the best managers of the EPL era.

Fuck you Fran

1 Like

They’ve come out and said it was a foul on Allisson and that the goal wouldn’t have stood even if Haaland’s wasn’t deemed one. Corner for Liverpool was given as a goal kick to City. From that goal kick there were two City fouls that weren’t awarded by the ref prior to the goal. This two minutes is a microcosm of what Klopp has to deal with from on pitch officials. Same last weekend.

3 Likes

Salah back as the Egyptian king after a month of abuse from the liverpool fans. ‘I knew it when Mane left…he was the one carrying us… i wish it was Salah we sold.’

2 Likes

just wondering if that was on here or elsewhere? I havent really seen any Liverpool followers bemoan the loss of Mane, it was mainly fans of other teams saying it. It also depends when the followers on here may have said it, whether they were still supporting Liverpool at the time or not, an important qualification on the comments.

1 Like

It was the Red Devils fans bemoaning the sale of Mane.

Morto for Juhy

2 Likes

Silva cried…

1 Like

Exhibit A…

It really is a Kult. It would have been a free on the sideline late in a game ye won. Fucking hell. Always the victim

No comment from @Fran on this as of yet @Gman. In fairness this stuff means more to them than anyone else so im sure it was justified and there’s a logical explanation to be made up.
Morto for @Thomas_Brady for attacking the messenger. Must have thought i was an opposing fan or team bus.

Dont cry like Bernado mate, it’s only a bit of bantz… He’s a lucky boy his little kick out at Salah wasn’t spotted.

Bernardo should have been red carded for pushing Salah as should Robertson for his blatant push in the first half after an altercation according to the rules. I’d have sent neither off, according to common sense

I thought Taylor reffed the game superbly, everybody is crying to let the game flow and last night was a perfect example of it, he hardly blew and it was a proper game of ball.

All this bitching and moaning does it ensure the refs will just blow for everything.

Id say you need to look at the picture of Salad and the little man again.

The game is over. Nobody was hurt, Klopp got deservedly sent off. Thats it. Taylor reffed it very fairly

It’s ok to joke about these things… Your boy Bernado is a nasty little cunt, if Andy Robertson carried on like him there’d be 500 posts in here from the usual suspects. Instead us witty scousers are just having a bit of bantz.

1 Like