Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Liverpool caught city badly with long ball over the top a couple of times.

Nunez should have setup a second with a very similar ball to Salahs goal

1 Like

Dias and Ake are painfully slow. Cancelo can’t defend

3 Likes

Mate it was six hours in advance

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - May 2022 - drunk Liverpool fans arriving late causing chaos

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - October 2022 - Liverpool fans should be ashamed for arriving on time to a game when they should be in the pubs

2 Likes

there is a happy medium mate

Ok Goldilocks

Beautiful man…

1 Like

If anyone had any doubt that Klopp had lost it then yesterday was an emphatic two fingers.

1 Like

Even with Liverpool Football Club in mid-table, Klopp has the voyeurs in a tailspin. Fascinating.

Do you mean this was proof he’s lost it or the opposite? I do think he seems very under pressure as seen in recent interviews and the red card for going crazy at fuck all. Not sure pulling out one big performance against their biggest rivals will turn things round for him.

1 Like

I’m looking at the team and that was a monster performance yesterday against a huge challenge while missing players.

I wouldn’t be bothered by interviews or a red card. Some of Pep’s carry on and comments yesterday wasn’t great either. Two huge competitors.

1 Like

1 Like

Looks nothing like Salah.

Congratulations to the Lighthouse. One of the top 14 footballers in the world right now.

Darwin is extremely highly rated on the continent.

1 Like

I think someone is feeling a little left out because nobody gives a shit about games involving his team anymore

1 Like

Looks more like former Swiss international and Premier League winner with Leicester Gokhan Inler.

Diaz lad :smiling_face_with_tear:

There’s some top memes over on the pyjama wearers Twitter world

:joy::joy: