Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Do you think i was serious about the Kult? Ye don’t like it back. Candle burning cunts

Bernardo Silva is off limits

jaysus, that search didnt yield much. “Salah turned his arse to it says it all” equates to abuse and wishing he was sold?

give it another go, I’m sure someone said something worse at some stage.

He’s City’s Robertson, but obviously a much better footballer… He hates Liverpool the cunt

They had some clash last night for the header. Robbo didn’t like it.

Two proper players

Here you leave @Juhniallio alone or I’ll switch focus from the Minsk agreements and do a cross refenced search of all the Salah haters

I’m sure there are many! I just dont know any who thought it should have been Salah who left rather than Mane. It was a weak enough find from Juhy, I’d have hoped for more.

I’m not sure what you want me to say here?

Klopp took a red card to stop the break, you’d imagine Pep would admire that.

1 Like

A great bit of stuff.

An apology for heysel would be a start @Fran.

1 Like

Klopp has won 1 epl.mate

Surely he needs to apologise for Phil Foden’s ma getting insulted at the boxing by individuals who may or may not have Liverpool Football Club pyjamas?

2 Likes

Condenm the steau flags perhaps

Distance yourself from @TheUlteriorMotive and his on off support

Have a pop at @croppy_boy for not following his local team

Say you thought it was weird that @caulifloweredneanderthal went to a stadium 3 hours early to “soak in the atmosphere”

4 Likes

They’re still hopeful a report will come out blaming the French interior minister for Heysel

3 Likes

Eh, Belgian… And it’s coming any day now.

My young fella plays for Bonagee Utd that are within two miles of our house.

You spurned every club that was founded and based between Malahide and Milltown so you could follow the most successful team in the country.

You footix cunt.

2 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa cool the jets mate, it’s just a bit of fun

2 Likes

He went full Jurgen

3 Likes

Its a fucking disgrace to call the man who introduced footix to the forum, a footix. A banning is needed here.

1 Like

dont do a klopp on it mate

you liverpool footix are very tetchy