Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Another correct call. I’ll be giving Merse a run for his money as the prediction king yet.

4 Likes

Mentality monsters back to back wins.

This means more.

7 Likes

The biggest TFK clash of the season awaits on Saturday

@Lazarus @Bod95 @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi

:heart::heart::heart: waaaalk on

:face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

Liverpool and Forest are the only European thoroughbreds in the Premier League.

6 Likes

Forest must have an exceptional strike rate in the European Cup. I read somewhere that even in their decline in the 90’s they got to a UEFA Cup quarter-final against Bayern.

I think we’ll beat them 3-1 at the weekend.

Apologies @BruidheanChaorthainn ive been negligent in tagging you every time Nunez scores. There’s just been so many lately

6 Likes

I’m so glad Darwin is a red

5 Likes

Damage limitation for Forest. Keep it under 5 and it’ll be respectable.

Ditto for Arsenal game Sunday week.

Forest went the furthest in Europe of any British team that season.

1 Like

He looked on fire in the first half last night.

1 Like

He’s the type of player that makes defenders second guess themselves because of his power and pace.

He’s clocked fastest speed of any EPL player this season. 38 Km/h

1 Like

He has everything you could want in a footballer. The laptop gurus strike again

1 Like

He also can take shots early. Wonderful sight.

1 Like

He’s the strength of Heskey, the height of Crouch, the speed of Owen, the finishing of Fowler and the looks of Andy Carroll

The perfect footballer

4 Likes

I can’t get over how good he is.

1 Like

The defence looked shaky last night again with the reintroduction of Trent… Gomez looked wobbly but was very solid with Milner next to him. Obviously, Trent is asked to push right up where Milner was allowed sit a bit more to mind the house but it’s a worry… Jota and Elliott also did serious tracking back against city to protect the FBs but that was gone again last night and an average team were allowed dictate the whole second half.

1 Like

Did he cost much?

I was suspicious of Darwin when the dubious Manchester Reds scouting team identified him as a must have but he’s shown flashes of great ability. A big ask for him to succeed the Hall of Famers who have won it all.