Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

In todays world, no. He’s a snip.

cc @anon67715551

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1:

Oh Jesus :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: we’re winning the league

He’ll be like a player who’s been there for a few years and has now returned from injury.

Probably sprain his ankle trick or treating. He’ll be able to hobble to the bank to check the balance though.

1 Like

You’ll jinx him with that talk

Yeah you’re right. I’m reading a book at the moment that’s teaching me that as we progress towards the graveyard it’s possibly advisable to let old ghosts go and purge your soul of old animosities and negativity.
I’ll review Naby’s case at the end of the season as he has a bit of ground to make up.

3 Likes

Incredibly good looking too as Jurgen alluded to in an interview before. A lot of lads on here are intimidated by that I think.

Incredibly good looking too as Jurgen alluded to in an interview before. A lot of lads on here are intimidated by that I think.
[/quote]

Those tattoos render his overall appearance thuggish.

Nunez lad is a doubt for the Forest game.

To who?

They are part and parcel of many cultures. Take your white male middle class European privilege and sling your ook.

Nunez has advanced to the next stage in the Klopp Development Index :white_check_mark:

His value has gone up by 10-15% already I’ve estimated

1 Like

I’m told Nunez and Trent are benched

A sinister development @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Correct. Milner starts. Elliott and Carvahlo on the wing

A very patched up lineup. Massive ask against big spending Forest

Nunez could be out for a few weeks.

You’d take a draw. We are up against it