Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

1 Like

They sold Minamino for 25m, Mane for 50m and Neco Williams for 25m in the summer. Bought Nunez for 70m and a couple of other teenagers for thruppence ha’pennt each. With that kind of investment Klopp did well to only lose 1-0 to Forest. Survival will be an achievement this year.

1 Like

Jimmy Milner is on a reduced wage. 10k a week, a big bag of spuds and four Higgins’ steaks.

1 Like

Good old Eamonn defending Klopp’s honour in last Sundays Indo.

Chilling!

1 Like

I thought that bolded headline said Boxty deserves all the plaudits. I read the piece then thinking Klopp was concurring on my opinion of Keita……

A queue of clubs batting their eyelids at Naby lad apparently. He must have been unreal in Germany.

I’m sure the apologies to Jordan Henderson will be flooding in today.

Or will the news be ignored in a similar manner to how Mick Footix and Paddy Pyjama Wearer saw no shame in how they were called out by David Squires yesterday?

4 Likes

When Arteta said in his post game interview that what happens on the pitch stays in the pitch, you knew it was done.

The story goes that Gordon said you can see it all over your face that it was never a penalty… And the non native English speaker assumed Gordon meant something else. A very sad affair… You had the likes of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , @Horsebox and @Pirlo potentially ruining an innocent man’s career with their wild accusations.

2 Likes

VINDICATED

Jordan Henderson GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

Cleaning Up GIF by Boomerang Official

What?

sweep sweep

2 Likes

Troubling how easy some lads believe the lies in the Murdoch media.

3 Likes

No t-shirts required this time so

The Manchester Reds fans were very upset at the thought of Chelsea fans being called rentboys but not a word of condemnation out of them for the chanting last weekend.

They fall for it everytime. You’d have to pity their gullibility.

The boys who sing always look on the runway for ice want apologies for nasty songs is it? Nadia comaneci!