Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

The voyeur incels have been utterly broken by Coach Klopp. They’ll be scouring Google and corporate filings for any attempt to besmirch any new investors. After Klopp won it all on a shoestring they’d be filling their togs at the prospect he gains financial backing akin to Everton or Aston Villa.

3 Likes

Klopp spent more money on Nunez than City did on Haaland.

The footix Liverpool fans calling for oil money & nation state backing don’t understand that LFC outspend 99.9% of world football clubs already but waste it on shit players

They hate capitalism except when they need their billionaire capitalist owners to put a few tens of millions towards some no mark from the Portuguese league

they hate the monarchy but throw street parties when Henderson & Milner got a MBE

7 Likes

Let’s hope FSG spend the last of the coutinho money on players before they sell up.

4 Likes

I’m confident that John W Henry will sell to group/person who had the best interests of Liverpool Football Club close to their heart
JWH loves the club, he will do the right thing

1 Like

Let’s get the focus back on conor mcgregors links to, and hopefully purchase of, Liverpool football club. McGregor may baulk at some of the reputational issues he might suffer if he bought them.

1 Like

Doesn’t look very Chinese to me

2 Likes

Conor is actually a Man U fan isn’t he? Himself and Greenwood could have been great mates in another life.

Is he?

Allegations of rape, torture and woman beating… Of course he is.

Do you have to have allegations of rape torture and woman beating to be a united fan?

No, but it moves you into the realm of super fan rather than ordinary fan.

We’ve a few united superfans here. What are you suggesting?

Hello Conor!

@Massive_Attack is Conor McGregor?

Some unbelievable bargains there! I think Robbo’s fee was even more minuscule than quoted there.

Did Luis come in under FSG?

Yeah in the early days. Nando Torres basically paid for himself and Big Andy.

Dortmund received less money for Haaland than Benfica did for Nunez.

Liverpool will only pay £4m more for Nunez if all add ons are triggered. The incels clearly assume Nunez will be a huge success and the team will continue to win trophies.

When wages are considered Haaland will cost £50m more

Ooft.