Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

So it wasnt me then. A fine backtrack. It was the newspapers being selective? Selecting the important bits? Like journalists would? You’re a good man to keep the paranoia buzzing anyway.

Arrogance even Dan. Although that might not just be the dizzy heights of the top 4 going to my head… it may be the CR7 cologne i got for Christmas from the kids…

You said he had a meltdown within a half hour of tve game ending… what newspapers had you read within that time?:smiley:

Give over now.

Wrong again. I predicted midgame he’d have a meltdown and abuse officials before the end because he’s such a petulant fucker. The lads on here confirmed it.

The lads on here confirmed it :smiley::+1:.

Imagine, a man who idolises Ferguson criticising a manager for petulance

Now you’ve got it. You’ve Top Redz status well earned.

The Scousers are crumbling here amidst the heat of a Man U title challenge.

It’s bad. They’re posting where they want and bullying top reds on their own thread.

Coach Klopp’s mind games have the voyeur incels in a daze. Some operator.

1 Like

News that Big Nat might be leaving on the same day that Van Dijk will be out for a while with a hamstring injury

Ah you’re definitely a Man Yanited fan. Embrace your inner Footix. Ye’re on the way back now under free-spending Ten Hag.

Liverpool are 12 points worse off than after the same amount of games as last season, scored 14 less and conceded 10 more Who’ve they signed in the last year? Konate, Nunez, Dias, Melo, Gakpo? That’s a big outlay for such a shit return. Why haven’t they signed a midfielder?

It’s a developmental season after we came the closest any team has ever come to a perfect season.

We go again.

We flew too close to the sun

2 Likes

ye won the FA Cup and League Cup. A failure you’d have to say given the outlay the previous season.

Why haven’t the laptop guru’s identified the glaring problems in midfield and found a solution?

We have to be patient. Like we were for Big Virgil lad.

Noodle has been rocked with injury… As was Konate to start this year. Who is Melo?
Gakpo hasn’t played yet.
Nunez needs to deliver pronto.

There was no major replacement of Gini and Milner/Henderson have regressed… They were the legs of 2018-2021. Firmino has also pushed on and Mane has left. All big pieces.

They were in for a couple of midfielders over the last few years but wouldn’t pay the premium. And they probably wont for Belligham either.

It’s a mix of a team coming to an end, staying loyal to a few players that should be moved on and a bit of injury woes too.

All the bluster aside, there is an element of sell to buy under FSG… And wage balancing also. But top reds have been calling out the midfield for a couple of years now and there’s been no tactical change to mask the deficiencies and Klopp playing Elliott in there is inexcusable also so he’s not without his fair share of blame.

I think they’ll get a 40m Gini type player and bring Stef through and rotate Hendo, Fabinho and Thiago around the other two .

Continuing to play the highline with effectively no midfield is bonkers.

3 Likes

thanks for the honest answer.

the quoted is a huge problem… and I think it stems from Firminho not being there coordinating the press. Salah is getting away with murder defensively which just never happened before. You can sort of get away without the midfield pressing if it’s done well from the front three. I don’t think Nunez is a pressing monster.

The gakpo signing is actually ridiculous. When Dias and Jota come back where does he play? They should have flogged Salah when they had the chance. They’d have got 120 million for him.

I wonder would they have been better off with a 5-3-2 altogether this year.