Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Do you reckon VVD is after losing a yard since he got boned by Pickford?

A team trying to transition but staying true to its old self. I still wouldn’t rule out Salah being sold… you’d need Nunez to catch fire tho. But Salah is on the clock.

They only signed two players that season. Konate in the summer of 2021 and Diaz in the January transfer window. Last season certainly wasn’t a failure. It was an unbelievable effort. They’ll be back when they sort out the midfield issues. A little dip like this is perfectly normal.

Looks it. In the nfl they reckon it takes 18-24 months to get back to full speed after an acl op.

just the 90m spent

200m in sales.

1 Like

32m in sales of players they bought for millions?

Youre the Liverpool expert on here so I’ll take your word on it.

I haven’t watched the EPL since Roy Keane was playing but have seen loads of it this season due to having a 7 year old mentality monster/top red in the house.

Salah is past it now surely based on performances over past few months. He was brutal against Brentford. Liverpool are miles off it no pace and no energy at moment.

Any transfer rumours to feed the young fella. He is convinced Mbappe and Bellingham are going to sign in Jan, he checks his YouTube sources multiple times daily

4 Likes

time to bring your kid to a few Cork games mate

nothing beats being there

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be one for following the transfer rumours mate… I’d say @Aertel220 etc would have notifications and subscriptions to those lads and might give you a steer

1 Like

the two cups mean fuck all really. City won 4 domestic trophies and lost to Spurs in a champions league QF and it was a failure by all accounts

He’d fit right in here… Sign him up and we’ll add him to the Ratoath private members group.

Tell him forget those big names… This is the only reliable transfer guru out there.

1 Like

Moises Caicedo from Brighton would be more realistic. We hold our hope for Jude in the summer though.

1 Like

We went 3 or 4 times this season. He enjoyed it and learned a few new words

1 Like

Coach Klopp continued to play the high line when we had two reserve centre halves (Big Nat lad :smiling_face_with_tear:) and we lost 6 in a row at home in 2021.

The following year we were back to our best. High line with personnel to play it.

He’s committed to a style of play and at the moment we don’t have the players to play it. Once the players come back/are signed we’ll be fine.

Question is whether the style of play should be adapted while personnel are not there to play his preferred way. His record is such that you have to let him at it.

don’t do that anyway @gilgamboa. He’ll only be able to speak in liverpool colloquialisms within 3 weeks… he’ll be going around saying, alright, da la… calm down

1 Like

Nice one. He will be a Moses Caiecedo expert by supper time

2 Likes

Not far off it already

You counting the community shield as a trophy in that? I suppose a trophy at Liverpool just hits different. It means more. Craig on Anfield Agenda has gone on record as saying 1 League title at Liverpool would be worth 5 at City to Jude Bellingham😂