Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Nunez is a donkey alright.

1 Like

Klopp’ll turn him into a thoroughbred. That’s the difference. Pep spunked 100m in Grealish and can bin him off for thruppence ha’penny and replace him with the next up and coming dud.

Grealish has won the same amount of leagues as Klopp, he’s in the moulding phase to get him out of the bad habits he learned at Villa. Pep’s system is very demanding

1 Like

Klopp has spent about 2 and a half Grealishes and won the lot.

1 Like

a #thismeansmore merchant… good man.

Merely calling out your apples and oranges comparisons. You’ve had a few beauts today.

You compared Nunez’ to a donkey compadre

You sound like that Italian poster who said Klopp was a shit manager. You just knew he dreaded what was coming down the line.

what the fuck are you shiteing about?

You doth protest too much.

Sure there was a foul on Fabinho in the build up. It correctly didn’t stand.

you doth talk too much shite for my liking. throw out an auld hashtag there and move along like a good chap

@Aertel220 taking down all comers like peak Steven Seagal.

4 Likes

Back to work tomorrow. Ran a 6km, did a bit of farming, washed the car and baked a chocolate cake whilst arguing on the internet intermittently today😅 If I make it to the O’ Byrne Cup match it will be some day put down. Walloped a sliothar against the wall Hego style too to keep the eye in actually.

4 Likes

Is there anything the man can’t do

Wtf GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

Your struggles with maths and agricultural language suggest tis yourself that should jog on to a more low brow environment.

if I come up with a witty hashtag will you be more tolerant.

#everypennycounts

#donkeys4eva

Liverpool player Matheus Nunes lording it here for Wolves.

1 Like

Strap yerselves in lads. Loads of goals incoming in coming weeks. Could be some big transfer news too.

3 Likes

Ye might get 2nd again if everything clicks