Liverpool Football Club 2022/23

Good assist by Evan Ferguson there to be fair.

They must be playing well enough that they’ve kept it to 2?

Ben Doak will save the day.

Filth from TAA.

I outlined in the off season that this would be very much a down season. Ben, Stef, Darwin are all on index seasons. They just need to find a midfielder…Diaz, Darwin and Salah are gonna frighten the shit out if defences when they get up and running

1 Like

Didn’t hit him hard enough.

1 Like

We’re missing Diogoal, Darwin, The Noodle and Bobby today. No team could manage without 4 attackers of that quality for a concerted period.

Is this the first game Darwin has missed (excluding suspensions),?

the murderers are one of the richest clubs in the world, crying the poor mouth is a bit much

5 Likes

Yeah Darwin is a recent casualty. Really missing Jota and Diaz out of that quartet. No coincidence that both poor runs in recent years have coincided with Jota’s absence. He’s a great bit of stuff but a little bit injury prone.

Desperate result today @caulifloweredneanderthal

Hardly unexpected.

1 Like

Darwin was a big loss. That midfield is creaking though.

They’re absolutely woeful at the moment. I wasn’t hopeful for today when I saw him pick that midfield again tbh.

1 Like

The midfield doesn’t exist. Legs completely gone but I’d question desire of the likes of Fab and Salah…

Salah doesnt seem as interested since he signed the new contract. Still a bizarre enough result.

Nah… Teams much worse than Brighton have been playing them off the park.

1 Like

Its a bad sign that they can raise it for certain games. A sign of a bad shower

1 Like

Behave you…

The manager stayed loyal to a few lads for too long. The cracks are big gaping holes now. There’s the bones of a very exciting young team emerging but they’ll need 2 decent midfielders to get motoring again. Diaz and Jota are 26. Nunez and Gakpo are 22. Trent and Konate are 24. Harvey lad is 19. Stef 18. Ben lad 17. VVD, Alison, Salah, Robertson the senior experience. They have to get the next couple of purchases bang on.